Hot Power Tools Batteries
1st Store in CA, USA
2nd Store in Hong Kong
9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Ship within 24 hours,
Promise cheap price,
Provide high quality.
Canon fv10 Camcorder BatteryThere have 6 Camcorder Battery are all replacement for canon fv10. You can find some different features from them, and select what you want to buy, Click the image to see more details.
CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery ( 7.4V, 3000mAh )
Click to enlarge
|Shipping within 24 hours 100% Secure Shopping Guarantee Enquiry Free|
Descriptions of CANONfv10 Camcorder Battery
- Highest quality cells are used in our CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery.
- 100% QC of EVERY CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery.
- Brand new, 30 Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty for Camcorder Battery.
- Great After-sales Service Department for Camcorder Battery, fast respond to your request!
- Fast delivery if you order the CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery.
- Need any help on CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery, please email us: email@example.com!
All our Camcorder Battery are USA Stock, Manufacturer Warranty, Shipping from Fremont, CA ,94538,USA.
CANON fv10 Battery features
- High quality and rechargeable ( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
- Replacement OEM Sony battery,100% compatible with the OEM CANON fv10 Battery.
- Uses the highest quality graded and sorted cells(Panasonic, Sanyo, Samsung, BAK).
- No memory effect with li-thium CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery.
- Undergone comprehensive quality testing throughout the manufacturing and assembly process.
- A 12-month free replacement warranty for manufacturer's defects.
Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
This CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery can replace following machine Part No:
This CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery is also compatible with following machine models:
|MVX3i||Optura 10||Optura 100MC|
|Optura 20||Optura 200MC||Optura 50MC|
|Optura Pi||Optura Xi||PV130|
We warrant that the products sold in our website are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship - We never sell used or refurbished CANON Camcorder Battery.
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How to Care Your CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery?
A new CANON Camcorder Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the digital camcorder CANON fv10 battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity. New CANON Camcorder Battery needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a Camcorder Battery pack in a fully charged staged for storage. When charging the CANON fv10 battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the camcorder batteries from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure
It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the CANON fv10 battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual. If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that CANON fv10 battery be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
Invest in a good charger for your camcorder. Ni-MH batteries should not be charged in a NiCad charger, unless the charger is specifically made for both chemistries. There are cheap chargers and there are expensive chargers. Make sure the charger you get has good reviews and is well made. Chargers with micro-controller chips are usually the best choice of your digital camcorder.
Be sure to store your Camcorder Battery properly. Do not leave your batteries in a hot car, or in humid conditions. The best storage conditions are a cool, dry place. The refrigerator is fine if you stick in a packet of silica gel with your CANON fv10 battery in a sealed bag to keep them dry. It is a good idea to charge your NiCad or Ni-MH batteries fully before use if they have been in storage.
How Can I Maximize the performance of My CANON Camcorder Battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your Camcorder Battery:
Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the Camcorder Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Keep the CANON Camcorder Battery Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If an Camcorder Battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Camcorder Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
How Long the Running Time of the CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery?
CANON Camcorder Battery have two main ratings on them: Volts and Amperes. Because size and weight of Camcorder Battery is limited when compared to larger batteries such as car batteries, most companies show their ratings with Volts and Mill amperes. One thousand Mill amperes equals 1 Ampere. When buying a battery, select batteries with the most Mill amperes (or mAh). Batteries are also rated by Watt-Hours, perhaps the simplest rating of all. This is found by multiplying the Volts and the Amperes together. For example:
14.4 Volts, 4000mAh (Note: 4000mAh is equal to 4.0 Amperes).
14.4 x 4.0 = 57.60 Watt-Hours
Watt-Hours signify the energy needed to power one watt for one hour. This CANON Camcorder Battery can power 57.60 watts for one hour. If your laptop runs at 20.50 watts, as an example, this laptop battery could power your laptop for 2.8 hours.
How to lengthen CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery life?
- Properly preserve and comply with the following recommendations ,you will effectively lengthen CANON fv10 Battery life .
- To use adapter to maintain battery power for the required journey.
- Purchase an additional battery.
- When connected with the charger, the discount CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery should be installed in the camera.this measure wil not cause over-charging. With rechargeable CANON fv10 Video Camera control and protection circuit design, nonce the camcorder battery is fully recharged, it will not charge again.
- The best way to extend the life cycle time and lengthen the CANON Camcorder Battery fv10 life is not to frquently plug battery charger.
- When the CANON fv10 camcorder card is not used, please remove it fromthe pc card slot to avoid wasting electricity.
- When the cheap CANON fv10 Battery replacement is in the direct using condition, the number of its charging and discharging can reach about 500 times.while over-charging and discharging will shorten CANON fv10 batteries life.
- The CANON fv10 Camcorder Battery needs to be stored in the dry and cold place. The recommended storage temperature is 10-30ˇăC. High ambient temperature could make CANON Camcorder Battery pack rapidly self-discharge and reduce its using life.
Camcorder Batteries Maintenance & Care Tips:How to select the right laptop battery and laptop ac adapter for your laptop
Camcorder Batteries Disclaimer
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.