Two-Way Radio Battery for YAESU/VERTEX
Tips: Press 'Ctrl+F' to search for your Laptop Battery Replacement by Part No. Or Model No.
Please select the part number of your yaesu/vertex battery:
YAESU/VERTEX Two-Way Radio Battery using instruction
- Most of the new Two-Way Radio Battery at the factory are set to sleep mode, the first boot with only about 5% of the electricity. You should not use an external power supply at this time, let the battery exhausted, until shutdown, then switch on the external ac adapter and the first charge had better over 15 hours. After fully charged, you should charge after the exhaustion of batter, the time of the second and third charge should be more than 12 hours, in order to activate YAESU/VERTEX Two-Way Radio Battery and lay a good foundation for future use.
- YAESU/VERTEX battery life is measured in terms of the number of charging and discharging. Do not enable the YAESU/VERTEX Two-Way Radio Battery unless it is necessary, if you don't use the battery for a long time, you should charge it to about half full and place in a cool place to keep. If you enable the YAESU/VERTEX battery, you should run out of power after the charging, and do not plug in the AC power before exhausted. When the YAESU/VERTEX Two-Way Radio Battery fully charged, you should disconnect the AC input because overcharge will make the YAESU/VERTEX battery overheat and that will shorten the YAESU/VERTEX battery life.
- Generally speaking, nowadays the laptop are with intelligent YAESU/VERTEX battery protection, the YAESU/VERTEX Two-Way Radio Battery will not be damaged due to normal operation, but still may damaged for the life-span of travelmate battery or other special reasons.
- Lithium-ion YAESU/VERTEX Two-Way Radio Battery should fast charge in constant current and then switch to slow charge in constant voltage when the voltage reaches a certain value. Usually the laptop doesn't have a strictly constant-current charge monitoring device. Charge current will turn small when system load large and vice versa, the current is decided by the YAESU/VERTEX AC adapter power margin, it is obviously.
- Discharge in a current as small as possible, the action is to slow down the CPU, stop the hard disk, adjust the screen to the most dark, and then do not run any programs until the laptop automatically shut down. The reason to emphasize the small current discharging is to prevent the YAESU/VERTEX laptop premature detect the Two-Way Radio Battery voltage shortage.
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
Hot Power Tools Batteries
1st Store in CA, USA
2nd Store in Hong Kong
9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Ship within 24 hours,
Promise cheap price,
Provide high quality.